We will of course like most retailers be operating under restricted trading. Your safety and well-being is of paramount importance. For clarity, we offer the following guidelines.
We will be limiting the numbers of customers in the Barn and actively practising and enforcing social distancing measures. Rest assured, there will be team members present throughout the Barn to help and advise you.
As a precautionary note, if you display any of the following symptoms please do not enter our Barn if:
- Continuous cough
- High temperature
- Shortness of breath
Bannold will be open from 07:30 – 17:00 daily, Monday to Friday and 09:00 – 13:00 on Saturdays.
- Please keep yourself 2 metres away from others in the barn at all times
- Our toilets will remain closed during this time – There are facilities at the Services across the road
- We are happy for you to bring your dogs into the barn as long as they are kept on leads and under strict supervision. We ask that you are conscious of others around you and the required social distancing measures.
- Hand sanitising stations are located upon both Entrance and Exit of the Main Barn.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- All till points will have a perspex screen and restricted areas will be roped off for the benefit of our customers and staff. We ask you do not touch the screens or ropes.
- Our staff are required to wash their hands as often as possible as stated by the government guidelines. They will also have their own hand sanitiser for use whilst on duty.
- Pay by contactless if possible. The maximum spend on contactless payments has been extended to £45 per transaction.
- Face Masks to be worn by all customers upon entering the Barn.